Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Extra Wide Operator Stool with Headrest - Model 3152HR Stool
- At 550 LBs, it's the highest weight capacity stool on the market.
- Extra Wide 23" Seat Pan
- Adjustable Headrest & Neck Roll Combo
- Leading Choice for 24/7 Environments
- Two-Step Foot Ring Aids Users When Getting Into Stool
Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Heavy Duty Operator Chair with Headrest - Model 3150HRSpecial Price $1,752.56 Regular Price $3,344.00
Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Extra Wide Heavy Duty Task Chair - Model 3152Special Price $1,860.36 Regular Price $3,564.00
Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Heavy Duty Task Chair - Model 3150Special Price $1,624.67 Regular Price $3,083.00
Concept Seating Bariatric 800 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Heavy Use Office Chair with Headrest - Model 3156HR-BARSpecial Price $2,923.17 Regular Price $5,733.00
Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Heavy Duty Operator Stool with Headrest - Model 3150HR-MOD StoolSpecial Price $2,148.48 Regular Price $4,152.00
Concept Seating High Back 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Heavy Use Office Chair - Model 3142R1Special Price $1,671.71 Regular Price $3,179.00
Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Extra Wide Operator Chair with Headrest - Model 3152HRSpecial Price $1,987.27 Regular Price $3,823.00
Made To Order - Ships in 8-12 Weeks
When you need a stool that has it all, you need the 3152HR Two-Step Stool. This exclusive model has adjustable headrest and seat-depth, along with our new adjustable two-step footrest, a wide seat base, and a 550-pound weight capacity. Available with casters or glides and covered by the unbeatable Concept Seating warranty. Quite simply, this is the ultimate 24/7 stool-height chair.
Seven Leg Base: Seven legs means 20% ease of movement and more stability over five leg chairs. This is especially important for larger individuals that find moving in their chair difficult. Steel construction with metal strength ring and tested to 10,000lb dynamic load, our base is unmatched in strength and stability.
Adjustable Lumbar Support: Infinitely adjustable lumbar support puts back pressure relief at your fingertips. Adjustable back insures lumbar is exactly where you want it.
Adjustable Backrest Height: This model also features a height-adjustable backrest. Raise or lower it to one of 6 positions to fit your body type and fine-tune the lumbar support.
Height and Depth Adjustment: Our goal is to provide proper ergonomic support for 4% female size (approximately 5’ 0”) to the 97% male (approximately 6’ 5”). Height and depth adjustments are at your fingertips.
Replacable Covers: Make your chairs new again by swapping out covers and extend the life of your 24/7 chair all within a matter of minutes. The bottom cover is held on by Velcro and the backrest cartridge can be swapped out easily with a screw driver.
EAS: You may not notice it in the first 10 minutes, but you may after the first shift. You will certainly notice it after weeks, months and years of prolonged seating in a Concept Seating chair. You’ll just feel better. You just might not know why. The chair you have just been sitting with its Ergo Air Suspension System has kept the blood and oxygen flowing through your body, especially through the lower extremities improving blood flow and increasing oxygen levels to tissues.
Safety Casters: Two point stem, shock absorber and special bore construction provides an extremely smooth and quiet swivel and roll not found in standard casters. Once the chair is sat in, the brake is released and allows the chair to roll freely. This is important for large people that need to put weight on the arms to be able to sit. Spring shock absorber prolongs the life of the caster as well as the chair. Closed Construction reduces the amount of dirt and hair that can get into the caster, prolonging the life of the caster.
Adjustable Armrests: Easily adjust the width of the armrests to accommodate a larger person or a person with a duty belt just by sliding out the arms. Adjustment is made by loosening the thumb screw and adjusting to the desired width. Adjustable to 2.5” on both sides.
2:1 Recline Ratio: The 2:1 Syncro tilt keeps your knees and legs in an ergonomically correct position while allowing you to comfortably recline. For every 2 degrees of back recline, the seat reclines 1 degree maintaining ergonomic comfort.
Armrest Options: The standard C Loop armrest features height and width adjustments. The padded surface provides comfort, while the unique rear opening accommodates utility and duty belts. The C Loop armrest is a great option for most people, especially those who frequently use the armrests to support their weight while sitting and standing.
The optional Swing Arms provide a large, comfortable arm pad and increased adjustability. In addition to the standard height and width adjustments, the arm pads themselves also adjust fore and aft, as well as in and out. Moreover, the arms will fold completely out of the way at the touch of a button.
Articulating Headrest: The articulating headrest can be used as a headrest, neck roll or swung out of the way. Adjustable in height to 6 positions, it allows you to sit according to the task at hand.
Custom Embroidery: Put your logo or design right on the chair and add a personal touch of class to your project. Great for increased brand awareness.
- SEAT PAN DEPTH 18” (ADJUSTABLE TO 21”)
- SEAT PAN WIDTH 23”
- BACK HEIGHT - TO TOP OF CHAIR BACK 21”-24”
- BACK HEIGHT - TO TOP OF HEADREST 27”-31.5”
- ARM HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT RANGE 7 POSITIONS (3.5”) OR INFINITE ADJUSTMENT
- ARM WIDTH ADJUSTMENT RANGE 2.5” (22”-27”)
- PNEUMATIC CYLINDER SPECIFICATION CERTIFIED TO 100,000 CYCLES
- 500 NEWTONS - DIN CLASS 4551-4
- SEAT HEIGHT RANGE ADJUSTMENT 27”-32” (STOOL HEIGHT)
- ARTICULATING HEADREST USE AS A NECK ROLL, HEADREST, OR FOLD OUT OF THE WAY
- TILT CONTROL W/ TENSION ADJUSTMENT AND UPRIGHT POSITION LOCK
- UPRIGHT POSITION LOCK
- BASE SIZE DIAMETER AND CONFIGURATION 28” AND 7 LEG (TESTED TO 10,000 LB. DYNAMIC LOAD)
- LUMBAR SUPPORT ADJUSTMENT: INFINITE ADJUSTMENT FROM SEATED POSITION
- ARMREST CHOICES C-LOOP OR SWING ARMS
- FRAME CONSTRUCTION 10 GAUGE STEEL
- SEAT BOTTOM ASSEMBLY ERGO AIR SUSPENSION
- CASTERS SAFETY CASTER, DUAL CONNECTION POINT
- 165 LB./CASTER - OPTIONAL 75mm, GLIDES OR ESD CASTERS
- COVER MATERIALS STACCATO OR OPTIONAL LEATHER AND ALTERNATIVE LEATHER
- REPLACEABLE COVERS WITHOUT TOOLS
- TEST STANDARDS 30% HIGHER: GSA FNEW83-269A and ANSI/BIFMA X5.11
- STANDARD TEST: ANSI/BIFMA and FIRA 055:2005
- EMBROIDERY CUSTOM EMBROIDERY AVAILABLE
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT
- TWO STEP FOOT RING
Concept Seating 24/7 Intensive Use Seating Warranty Policy
Laacke and Joys Company LLC warrants, to the original purchaser of Concept Seating 24/7 seating products, that the steel seat frame shall be free from product failure under normal 24/7 use for a period of 10 years from the original date of manufacture, with the exception of model 3156, for which the steel seat frame will is warranted for a period of 6 years from the date of manufacture.
All other components of the Concept Seating 24/7 Intensive Use chairs are warranted against product failure (as defined solely by Laacke and Joys Company LLC; see exceptions below) for a period of 6 years from the original date of manufacture. All warranty claims will be remedied via the method which is most appropriate for each individual situation as determined solely by Laacke and Joys Company LLC.
The warranty further covers:
• The steel foot ring and 200mm cylinder on the Concept Seating 24/7 stool model is warranted for 2 years. This does not apply to the Two-Step Stool models, which are fully covered for 6 years.
• Shipping costs for parts replaced under warranty will be paid by Laacke and Joys Company LLC for the first 2 years of the warranty term, with the customer responsible for all shipping costs after the first 2 years.
Examples of what the warranty does not cover:
• Abuse, alteration, misuse, or negligence of the chair or its components at the sole discretion of Laacke and Joys Company LLC.
• Failure to follow the manufacturer’s assembly, operating and/or preventative maintenance instructions, either by purchaser or third-party
• Use of models 3142, 3142r1, 3150(HR), or 3152(HR) by persons weighing over 550 pounds, or the use of model 3156(HR) by persons weighing more than 800 pounds
• Products exposed to extreme environmental conditions such as water, smoke, excessive humidity, corrosive materials or improper storage (products should be stored in a dry, climate controlled environment.)
• Minor variations of color in cover materials against sample swatches or previous purchases.
• Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain, texture, wrinkles or stretch marks in natural leather.
• Fading or discoloration over time or due to soiling, staining, or dye-transferring from clothing.
• Labor costs associated with the installation of warrantied parts.
In no event shall the total liability of manufacturer resulting from product failure, as damages or otherwise, exceed the purchase price of the product. Neither Laacke and Joys Company LLC nor their authorized dealers under any circumstances shall assume responsibility for loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, expenses for travel, lodging, or damage to personal property, loss of revenue, or incidental or consequential damages.
Laacke and Joys Company LLC reserves the right to make changes or improvements in the design of Concept Seating products without obligation to make corresponding changes or improvements in previously manufactured Concept Seating products.
This is the exclusive and complete warranty made by Laacke and Joys Company LLC with respect to the Concept Seating 24/7 Intensive Use seating products.
Due to the custom nature of Concept Seating products, this item has specific return guidelines:
- Concept Seating products must initiate a return within 30 days of receipt
- Items must be in original condition, repacked as best as possible in original packaging. Please save your original packaging. We cannot accept returns without original packaging.
- Orders greater than 1 chair will incur a restocking fee of 25%
In addition, our standard return policy will apply the following:
- Please notify us to open a return request. Please do not send any items without authorization as the return address will depend on your purchase.
- Returns initiated by "refusing" a shipment will incur a 35% restocking fee and the cost of return shipping as the item will not be shipped to the correct location.
- The buyer is responsible for arranging and paying for return shipping unless the return is a result of our error. If there is an issue with your order, pleasel