HUSKY Seating® 800 LB Heavy Duty Stacking & Ganging Auditorium Chair - Silver Vein
- Commercial, Institutional Grade Quality: Our chairs use higher quality fabric, better foam, and overall better workmanship than cheap competitor alternatives.
- 800 LB+ Weight Capacity - Heavy Duty Frame Backed by Lifetime Warranty
- Stacks 8-10 High on Dolly for Compact Storage & Easy Transport
- Rear Book Pouch, Built-In Ganging, and Optional Book Rack Available
- 100s of custom fabric colors available - contact us for details
Ships Same or Next Business Day
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame - Handled by Husky Seating Learn More
The silver vein frame of this stacking church chair gives it an attractive modern look sure to add style and class to your sanctuary or event hall. With a versatile design, this chair can be used to form church pews using the ganging clamps, or as individual banquet chairs for a variety of events. When not in use, the stacking design makes storage and transportation a breeze.
With a 4.25" thick seat, mid-back supportive design, and waterfall seat, this stacking church chair provides all the comfort your guests will need. The waterfall seat promotes lower leg circulation while the mid-back design keeps your guests in an ergonomic seating position.
In terms of durability, this is one of the strongest chairs on the market. With an impressive 800 lb weight capacity, this chair features a heavy duty 16 gauge steel frame backed by a limited lifetime warranty to ensure quality.
Among its additional features are protective floor glides, a rear book pouch, and fire retardant design. Each chair ships free!