Iron Horse 510S Intensive Use 500 LB 24/7 Heavy Duty Office Chair with Seat Slider - IH-510S
- Designed with Seat Slider for Multi-User 24/7 Applications
- 500 LB Weight Capacity
- Back Recline, 3 Dimensional Adjustable Arms
- 3 Cylinder Sizes to Accommodate Various User Heights
- Replaceable Seat Cushion & Deluxe Comfort Headrest
Made To Order - Ships in 4-6 Weeks
Warranty: Limited 10 Year Warranty Handled by Husky Seating Learn More
Reliable and sturdy. The IRON HORSE 510S is weight rated for users up to 500 lbs. and is the industry leading 500 lb capacity office chair in the intensive use market. The IRON HORSE 510S is tested to ANSI/BIFMA X5.11-2015 Large Occupant Standards and has been tested to support this amount of weight during three-shifts while keeping the traditional look of an office chair.
IRON HORSE Seating 24-Hour Chairs are engineered to withstand the demanding environments of control rooms, surveillance rooms, and dispatch centers. The IRON HORSE Seating 5000 Series features the latest ergonomic designs and
commercial grade components.
Through extensive market knowledge and known customer requirements, these chairs are engineered to exceed your expectations. The ergonomic excellence of the IRON HORSE Seating intensive use products have been developed to meet the demands of 24-hour, multi-shift environments.
- Black Premium Leather, Cloth, or Ultraleather
- Deluxe Comfort Headrest or Traditional Headrest
- Heavy Duty 3D Armrests - Height, Width, & Length Adjustable
- New! Field Replaceable Seat Cushion
- Adjustable Seat Cushion Depth Range: 22" - 24.5"
- Adjustable Air Lumbar System
- Heavy Duty Gas Shock
- 5-Star Black Composite Base with Double Wheeled Casters or Aluminum (Polished or Black)
- Weight Rating: 500 lbs.
- User Height: 5’7” - 6’5”
- Tested to ANSI/BIFMA X5.11-2015 Large Occupant Office Chair Standards
- Seat Depth: 22" - 24.5"
- Seat Width: 25"
- Back Height (Not Including Headrest): 24"
- Headrest Height Adjustment Range: 4"
- Base Width: 27"
- Regular Shock Option: Seat Cushion Height 19.5" to 22.5"
- Short Shock Option: 18" to 20.5"
- Tall Shock Option: 20" to 25"