When you shop with HUSKY Seating, you also receive peace of mind. All of our products are covered under a commercial warranty that protects your investment over years of use. Each product's warranty duration can be see on the product's item page, above the description. Warranties will be noted as 1 Year, 2 Year, 5 Year, or Lifetime, with other durations mixed in.
The HUSKY Seating Limited Lifetime Warranty
All products with the Limited Lifetime Warranty seal are covered under our HUSKY Seating Limited Lifetime Warranty. For more information about the HUSKY Seating Limited Lifetime Warranty, please refer to the warranty coverage page.
Term warranties include those with a set time period: 2 year, 5 year, 10 year, etc. Below are general guidelines for our term warranties:
What is covered under a warranty?
Warranties protect against defects in original material and workmanship for the term period provided that the product has been used under Normal Commercial Use. Any product that fails due to defect will be repaired or relaced. The warranty is valid for the original purchaser only.
What is not covered under warranty?
- Normal Wear & Tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership
- Damage resulting from shipment, which is handled separately through our fantastic customer service team
- Damage resulting from storage, alteration, unauthorized repair, infestation, misuse, abuse, accident, acts of Gad, natural causes, and/or exceeding listed capacities
- Products used for rental purposes (Still covered, but limited to manufacturer's warranty)
Limitations for certain products include as follows:
- Fabric & Upholstery - Will be reviewed on a case by case basis for manufacturer defect. Wear and tear is expected over use.
How do I make sure I am covered?
All you need is your proof of purchase! Our warranties are hassle free - no warranty registration, no additional requirements.
What is the process for filing a claim?
If you need to file a claim, we'll just need a picture of the issue and a description of the problem for a quick resolution. Please send warranty requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.