Concept Seating High Back 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Heavy Use Office Chair - Model 3142R1
- The Ultimate 24/7 Executive Seating Solution
- Heavy Duty 550 LB Weight Capacity
- 7 Position Locking Tilt - Control Your Recline Angle
- Sit on Air (Literally!) with the EAS Ergo Air Suspension System
- A Favorite of 911 Dispatch, Law Enforcement, & Security Officers
Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Extra Wide Operator Stool with Headrest - Model 3152HR StoolSpecial Price $2,199.99 Regular Price $4,279.00/Each
Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Heavy Duty Operator Stool with Headrest - Model 3150HR-MOD StoolSpecial Price $1,929.99 Regular Price $3,837.00/Each
Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Heavy Duty Operator Chair with Headrest - Model 3150HRSpecial Price $1,569.99 Regular Price $3,090.00/Each
Concept Seating Bariatric 800 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Heavy Use Office Chair with Headrest - Model 3156HR-BARSpecial Price $2,649.00 Regular Price $5,299.00/Each
Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Extra Wide Operator Chair with Headrest - Model 3152HRSpecial Price $1,769.99 Regular Price $3,533.00/Each
Made To Order - Ships in 4-6 Weeks
BEST IN CLASS HIGH BACK CHAIR: Meet your new best friend. The 3142r1 is the ultimate in executive high back office chairs, offering exceptional comfort, quality and ergonomic support. Fully adjustable and loaded with features, this chair will change the way you feel about sitting. The high back chair design will provide ample support and comfort throughout the day, leaving you prepared to tackle anything the day sends your way.
REVOLUTONIZING THE 24/7 OFFICE CHAIR: The 3142r1 has set the standard for 24/7 intensive use chairs. This heavy duty office chair was the first to combine state of the art ergonomics with unmatched durability. The newly redesigned 3142r1 is still setting the bar in 24/7 chairs with replaceable covers. Explore additional features as your scroll.
SEVEN LEG BASE: Seven legs means 20% ease of movement and more stability over five leg chairs. This is especially important for larger individuals that find moving in their chair difficult. Steel construction with metal strength ring and tested to 10,000lb dynamic load, our base is unmatched in strength and stability.
ADJUSTABLE LUMBAR SUPPORT: Infinitely adjustable lumbar support puts back pressure relief at your fingertips. Adjustable back insures lumbar is exactly where you want it.
HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: Our goal is to provide proper ergonomic support for 4% female size (approximately 5’ 0”) to the 97% male (approximately 6’ 5”). Height adjustment is at your fingertips.
EAS2: You may not notice it in the first 10 minutes, but you may after the first shift. You will certainly notice it after weeks, months and years of prolonged seating in a Concept Seating chair. You’ll just feel better. You just might not know why. The chair you have just been sitting with its Ergo Air Suspension System has kept the blood and oxygen flowing through your body, especially through the lower extremities improving blood flow and increasing oxygen levels to tissues.
SAFTEY CASTERS: Two point stem, shock absorber and special bore construction provides an extremely smooth and quiet swivel and roll not found in standard casters. Once the chair is sat in, the brake is released and allows the chair to roll freely. This is important for large people that need to put weight on the arms to be able to sit. Spring shock absorber prolongs the life of the caster as well as the chair. Closed Construction reduces the amount of dirt and hair that can get into the caster, prolonging the life of the caster.
ADJUSTABLE ARMRESTS: Easily adjust the width of the armrests to accommodate a larger person or a person with a duty belt just by sliding out the arms. Adjustment is made by loosening the thumb screw and adjusting to the desired width. Adjustable to 2.5” on both sides.
SEVEN POSITION TILT: Recline to one of seven desired positions and keep it there with the push of a button.
CUT AWAY SIDES: Whether your duty belt is a side arm or a radio, the cut away sides allow you to sit more comfortably allowing most equipment on the duty belt to hang free without poking into your back while seated.
SEAT PAN DEPTH: 19”
SEAT PAN WIDTH: 20.5”
BACK HEIGHT - TO TOP OF CHAIR BACK: 25”
BACK HEIGHT - TO TOP OF HEADREST: 31”
ARM HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT RANGE 7 POSITIONS (3.5”) OR INFINITE ADJUSTMENT
ARM WIDTH ADJUSTMENT RANGE 2.5” (22”-27”)
PNEUMATIC CYLINDER SPECIFICATION CERTIFIED TO 100,000 CYCLES
500 NEWTONS - DIN CLASS 4551-4
SEAT HEIGHT RANGE ADJUSTMENT: 16”-21.5”
TILT CONTROL W/ TENSION ADJUSTMENT AND UPRIGHT POSITION LOCK
BASE SIZE DIAMETER AND CONFIGURATION: 28” AND 7 LEG (TESTED TO 10,000 LB. DYNAMIC LOAD)
LUMBAR SUPPORT ADJUSTMENT: INFINITE ADJUSTMENT FROM SEATED POSITION
ARMREST CHOICES: C-LOOP OR OPTIONAL SWING ARMS OR FIXED
FRAME CONSTRUCTION: 10 GAUGE STEEL
SEAT BOTTOM ASSEMBLY: ERGO AIR SUSPENSION
SEAT BACK ASSEMBLY ERGO AIR SUSPENSION (EAS2)
CASTERS: SAFETY CASTER, DUAL CONNECTION POINT
165 LB./CASTER - OPTIONAL 75mm, GLIDES OR ESD CASTERS
REPLACEABLE COVERS: YES
TEST STANDARDS 30% HIGHER: GSA FNEW83-269A and ANSI/BIFMA X5.11
STANDARD TEST: ANSI/BIFMA and FIRA 055:2005
EMBROIDERY: CUSTOM EMBROIDERY AVAILABLE
Concept Seating 24/7 Intensive Use Seating Warranty Policy
Laacke and Joys Company LLC warrants, to the original purchaser of Concept Seating 24/7 seating products, that the steel seat frame shall be free from product failure under normal 24/7 use for a period of 10 years from the original date of manufacture, with the exception of model 3156, for which the steel seat frame will is warranted for a period of 6 years from the date of manufacture.
All other components of the Concept Seating 24/7 Intensive Use chairs are warranted against product failure (as defined solely by Laacke and Joys Company LLC; see exceptions below) for a period of 6 years from the original date of manufacture. All warranty claims will be remedied via the method which is most appropriate for each individual situation as determined solely by Laacke and Joys Company LLC.
The warranty further covers:
• The steel foot ring and 200mm cylinder on the Concept Seating 24/7 stool model is warranted for 2 years. This does not apply to the Two-Step Stool models, which are fully covered for 6 years.
• Shipping costs for parts replaced under warranty will be paid by Laacke and Joys Company LLC for the first 2 years of the warranty term, with the customer responsible for all shipping costs after the first 2 years.
Examples of what the warranty does not cover:
• Abuse, alteration, misuse, or negligence of the chair or its components at the sole discretion of Laacke and Joys Company LLC.
• Failure to follow the manufacturer’s assembly, operating and/or preventative maintenance instructions, either by purchaser or third-party
• Use of models 3142, 3142r1, 3150(HR), or 3152(HR) by persons weighing over 550 pounds, or the use of model 3156(HR) by persons weighing more than 800 pounds
• Products exposed to extreme environmental conditions such as water, smoke, excessive humidity, corrosive materials or improper storage (products should be stored in a dry, climate controlled environment.)
• Minor variations of color in cover materials against sample swatches or previous purchases.
• Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain, texture, wrinkles or stretch marks in natural leather.
• Fading or discoloration over time or due to soiling, staining, or dye-transferring from clothing.
• Labor costs associated with the installation of warrantied parts.
In no event shall the total liability of manufacturer resulting from product failure, as damages or otherwise, exceed the purchase price of the product. Neither Laacke and Joys Company LLC nor their authorized dealers under any circumstances shall assume responsibility for loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, expenses for travel, lodging, or damage to personal property, loss of revenue, or incidental or consequential damages.
Laacke and Joys Company LLC reserves the right to make changes or improvements in the design of Concept Seating products without obligation to make corresponding changes or improvements in previously manufactured Concept Seating products.
This is the exclusive and complete warranty made by Laacke and Joys Company LLC with respect to the Concept Seating 24/7 Intensive Use seating products.
Due to the custom nature of Concept Seating products, this item has specific return guidelines:
- Concept Seating products must initiate a return within 15 days of receipt
- Items must be in original condition, repacked as best as possible in original packaging. Please save your original packaging. We cannot accept returns without original packaging.
- Orders greater than 1 chair will incur a restocking fee of 25%
In addition, our standard return policy will apply the following:
- Please notify us to open a return request. Please do not send any items without authorization as the return address will depend on your purchase.
- Returns initiated by "refusing" a shipment will incur a 35% restocking fee and the cost of return shipping as the item will not be shipped to the correct location.
- The buyer is responsible for arranging and paying for return shipping unless the return is a result of our error. If there is an issue with your order, pleasel